Sunday, November 27, 2011

Featured Products: Specialty Batts

Featured Product
Sunday, Nov 27-Saturday, Dec 3, 2011
10% off, this week only


The link above takes you to the category in our Shepherd's Song Creations Studio where these batts are listed.  Each one is different (this picture is just a sampleof what they may look like) and I may only have one of each available.  Prices will vary depending on what fibers are in each item and I will begin listing them at noon today.

The batts may be a blend of wool (several breeds are options and I will be specify what is in each batt), alpaca, mohair and/or other add-ins.

In the newsletter I listed these as ranging from 3-4 ounces.  I greatly appologize for my typo, the listing was supposed to say 'ranging from 2-4 ounces each'.

No comments:

Post a Comment