Friday, September 23, 2011

A New Product: Lotion Bars

On Sunday we will be introducing a new product to our Artfire Studio Page.

Product of the Week: 
Sunday, September 25-Saturday, October 1, 2011
Sale Price: 15% off 

Lotion Bars
Available in Lavender, Vanilla or Unscented

Ingredients: Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, 
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
 Fragrance Oils: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Natural Vanilla Oil



I have been making soap, lotion bars and lip balm for many years and for several reasons.  I don't like the feel of paraffin on my lips.  It's too heavy and the taste is awful! And as far as lotion goes, almost all commercial lotions have scents that are very distasteful to me, as well as way too many chemical names I can't pronounce.  If it isn't a natural oil or wax, I don't like to put it on my skin.  When I lived in WI I found a lady who made and sold natural lotion bars and lip balms made with beeswax and other oils.  After moving hundreds of miles away from there, that source wasn't available to me anymore, so I developed my own formulas.


I have given these as gifts to several people who really like them and have suggested I sell them.  I have sold the soap in the past, but am only beginning to market the lotion bars and lip balm.  Since the lotion bars are a new item, they will also be our featured product next week, and will have an introductory price of 15% off the regular price.  The sale amount will show on Artfire, no coupon is necessary when checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment