Friday, October 21, 2011

New Item: Product of the Week

I had marked this item on sale in the Artfire studio a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't able to post this notice on the blog or put out the newsletter due to the problems we were having with our ISP.  So, this is sort of a repeat, but also possibly new news to some of you! =))


Product of the Week
Sunday, October 23, 2011 to Saturday, October 29, 2011
Sale Price: 15% off the regular price






Ingredients: Beeswax, Olea Eurpaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, 
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, 
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame)Seed Oil
Flavoring: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Spicata 
(Spearmint) Oil, or Natural Vanilla Oil

I mentioned a few weeks that I have been making lotion and lip balm for our family and as gifts for friends for several years, and we are now offering them for sale in our studio.  We introduced our lotion products the last week of September.  This week have the lip balm for you.  I have several personal tubes of these that I have stashed in my purse, knitting bag, desk drawer and on my nightstand.  I like to have a tube handy when I need it and not have to go hunting through my purse when I'm climbing into bed and just realized I need to coat my dry lips before doing so.
With the cold, dry winter days on the horizon, now is the time to stock up on lip balms so you are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment